So I have been nominated by Girl Loves Makeupfor 3 (!!) awards! Thanks so much for the nomination, everyone go and have a look at her blog and read her responses!
The awards and rules are:
- The Premio Dardos Award
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post
Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know they have been nominated
2. Versatile Blogger Award
Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and linking to their blog
Share 10 interesting facts about yourself
Nominate 10 more bloggers
3. The Beauty Blogger Award
State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
Answer the questions you were given.
Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
So without further ado,
My top 10 random facts about myself:
- I play the oboe to a grade 7 level.
- I’m currently working on a summer research project sponsored by my university.
- As well as my degree I also cheerlead and am a member of the theatre society.
- I am obsessed with cats.
- Also obsessed with stationery. As part of my research I stumbled across a translation of Abbasid court etiquette from c.1000 A.D. and it had about a page and a half on the correct courtly stationery. I nearly squealed in the library.
- I hope to get onto a Masters degree course which would include me learning Arabic!
- I met all of my housemates through cheerleading, so we call ourselves the ‘Chouse’. (Cheer house)
- We have seriously considered starting up a YouTube channel about the Chouse hahaha.
- I cried at the gym a few weeks ago because the new Avicii video came on with the old people and I thought it was so sad.
- I cackle when I laugh.
And the questions I’ve been asked are:
- Favorite skincare product
Probably moisturiser, because I’m so dry all the time, so my intense one from laRoche Posay, which I’ve currently run out of 😦
- If you could have your own makeup brand, what’s the first product you’d come up with?
I don’t think I’d want my own brand entirely, I’d prefer to collab with one already! But it would probably be lipsticks, and they’d definitely be cheap! Or skincare, but does that count as makeup?
- Do you have a favorite makeup artist or beauty guru? If so, who?
Ania Milczarczyk. She is AMAZING. Go and check out her instagram right now because she is goals goals goals. I also love Chloe Morello on YouTube, she seems like the coolest person you’d want to have a drink with.
- What was the main reason you started a blog?
So I could write and read more reviews on products. Also because none of my friends really like talking in detail about makeup products, so I had to get all the excitement out!
- If you could only use two makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Concealer and lipbalm.
- Black nail polish: Yay or no?
Yay all the way
- What’s your go to shade for a my-lips-but-better (MLBB) look?
Makeup Revolution’s ‘Treat’, or Topshop’s ‘Beatnik’.
- What is one palette you’d recommend to everyone?
MAKEUP REVOLUTION AFFIRMATION! BUY IT!
- If you could get a lifetime supply of any one product for free, what would it be?
Ugh this is hard. Are we talking one specific product or just general product? Because if I could get unlimited free lipsticks in whatever shades I wanted then definitely that. Or if not, then probably moisturiser. Seriously, I am so flaky.
- Your favourite site or page for online shopping
I’m not really a massive fan of online shopping because everything I own is from primark, but I do have a few dresses from prettylittlething.com.
I’m not going to nominate 10 people, but everyone who reads this you are nominted! Lets get everyone involved, and tag me in your posts or let me know that you’ve done one so I can see!
My questions to you are:
- How often do you wear makeup?
- What is your Holy Grail product?
- Unlimited clothes or unlimited makeup?
- Perfect skin or the perfect body?
- Brains or beauty?
- What is the one product you just can’t stop buying?
- Short or long nails?
- Do you retouch during the day or just leave it?
- What’s your worst beauty habit?
- Eyeliner or lipstick?
So there we go, everyone go crazy and answer! If you’ve already done one then feel free to go again!
Also, don’t forget my giveaway! It ends TONIGHT at midnight, so go and enter quickly!